Tuesday, August 25, 2009

oh how I love you dishwasher!

After about 3 weeks of back and forth between us and the office, our dishwasher is finally fixed and in working order!!
Can I also add how much I hate doing the dishes by hand?? Don't get me wrong, I didn't have a dishwasher in my house that I lived in for over a year in NE...however the difference is that I had the counter space to let them(I hate to say it but will) stack up. But in our itsy bitsy townhome now, we have NO counter-space and no room to allow the dirty dishes to stack up. Not to mention, it really irks Mike when there are lots of dirty dishes sitting out. (Me too but him more so)
So we've each been taking our turn to wash the dishes BY HAND!
No longer though...we now have our dishwasher back. I think one of the best things about a dishwasher is that you get to hide all the dirty dishes! Oh how I love thee!

Alrighty, I'm off work but gotta "go back" to get a few more things done. Just thought I'd share my Tuesday joy with all of you!

No comments: