Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Since Mike was up at 4am this morning, he is taking a nap while I anxiously await some trick-or-treater's. However I don't really know how I'm going to handle both dogs, be able to open the door, hand out the candy, and shut the door before the dogs escape. We'll see what happens, I guess.
Speaking of dogs, have I told you how many pets are in this apartment complex?! I've never seen so many pets at one apartment complex before...maybe this is the only place nearby that accepts pets?? Who knows...
Well, Mike told me to wake him up at 5:45 and it's 6pm so I better wake him up so we can start getting ready for our Halloween festivities. We our going to a party at one of Mike's co-workers' house and then we are going to go to Georgetown. They played some video on the news of Georgetown on Halloween and there were tons of people. I think I'm the driver so I'll be sure to take the GPS...if not, I'll just call someone in Nebraska to get on mapqwest.com to help me get home! :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend and a safe Halloween! Miss you all!

No comments: