Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I secretly love

I secretly love beauty blogs, fashion blogs, and makeup/hair tutorials.  This is a little odd probably since I'm not really a glamorous person I don't get "gussied up" every day but I still love them.  I don't think I could ever be a beauty blogger myself, but I'm so happy there are others out there who are good at it because reading their blogs make me happy!

Here are my top 3 in case you're interested:

The Small Things Blog (amazing hair tutorials)

The Lauren Elizabeth Blog (this is the sister of Kate from The Small Things Blog - love her style and her writing)

Maskcara (love the makeup tutorials on this one)

Do you have any favorite beauty or fashion blogs you think I should be viewing?  Tell me in the comments section!

1 comment:

Janna said...

I have not blogs to refer you to, but I'm going to check out your links. ;o) I still find myself "make up illiterate." And now I see all this stuff about how to contour--can only imagine the results if I attempted that . . . ;o)