Mike has been out of town for week but he splurged with online shopping too so I wasn't the only one.
Here's what I bought online and my justification, because it always feels better when you have justification ~> :)
- 4 swimsuits - Mike and I are going on a 14 day warm weather cruise in the near future and I have been eyeing a few suits on at Victoria's Secret. Ok - 4 swimsuits is probably unnecessary but I wanted choices so I could return as necessary. (bonus: free shipping & a free tote bag w/ my purchase)
- iPod nano - Mike and I got new phones recently and it's too big to wear on my arm when working out now so I decided to purchase an iPod nano. #firstworldproblems :) (bonus: $25 iTunes gift card with purchase)
- 3 Firedaughter Clothing shirts - Ok, so I have no justification other than I love LOVE Firedaughter Clothing and it was on sale. The sales sucked me in this year. Since I live in comfy clothes or workout clothes, her tops add a little extra "style."
- A gift - can't tell you what it is but it was for someone special. (bonus: it was $15 off)
- A gift - can't tell you, but again, it's for someone special. (bonus: it was $20 off & free shipping)
Ok - that doesn't seem to bad, right? Well...then I ventured away from the computer and visited TJ Maxx, Target, & Kohl's yesterday. I did it more out of boredom because Mike is out of town and I was sick of crocheting but I found things I couldn't live without. (obviously untrue but I like to dramatize stories)
- TJ Maxx - bought two shirts...well, just because. I love the sale sections of TJ Maxx. A few weeks ago, I bought a summer dress in clearance for $5. It will also be going on the cruise with me. I swear that NOW is the time to buy summer stuff.
- Target - I spent a lot of time at Target and I ended up with the movie White Christmas. I need to invest in some more Christmas movies...let's see Grinch(the Jim Carey version), Elf, The Holiday, The Christmas Story, The Santa Clause, & the cartoon classics(Rudolph, Frosty, & Grinch Stole Christmas) are all on my list.
- Kohl's - This is another place that usually has some good clearance and sales items...it takes time to dig through everything but I can usually find some good deals. This time I found another summer dress for $6.80(regular price was $68<~that's 90% off folks). They also had 40% off of toys so I got a few toys for some little kids I want to buy for.
Gotta love the hubs - after describing everything I purchased and the "deals" I got, he said "That's cool!" Thank you for your support lover.
Am I the only one that succumbed to the deals and steals of the shopping weekend? What'd you get? Are you an online shopper or an in person shopper?