Friday, June 18, 2010

a couple concerts

Last night, I went to Wolf Trap and got to see Sheryl Crow and Colbie Callait in concert. Mike works overtime at Wolf Trap(since it's a National Park) during the summer on his off-days and he was able to arrange a ticket for me. We were able to ride together and he was even able to sit with me for 5 minutes and watch Colbie. I have to say it was one of the best concerts I've seen, besides the fact that I was there by myself. It's a really great venue and it was a beautiful night, not to mention the music was incredible. Take a look at Wolf Trap by clicking here...pretty cool, huh?

Mike just called and he won tickets from the radio station to go see Carole King and James Taylor next week at the Verizon Center. Sweet! Looking forward to it!

No comments: