Sunday, August 1, 2010

What do I love today?

Besides the obvious ~ husband, family, friends, pups ~ Today I am in love with my Strawberry Paraiso White Tea from Teavana. Even if you aren't a tea drinker now, try a few Teavana teas and you too will fall in love! Absolutely refreshingly wonderful!

Unfortunately, there are no Teavana stores in Santa Fe but I can order online. Whew! Who knows though, maybe I'll find some incredible tea store in Santa Fe.

Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

Janna said...

I think you and I are on the same page, it's never to warm for a cup of tea! ;o) That sounds delicious--I don't think we have any teavana around here, or I just haven't been paying attention.

Anonymous said...

I need to find another Loose leaf tea vendor myself. Let's Do Tea had a WONDERFUL lemon Meringe flavored tea that all 4 of us just drank waaaaaay too fast.

You need to visit my blog more often! I don't think anyone ever checks me out anymore! :-(

I know, you are having problems linking to it, but you can still save me in your favorites! :-)