Monday, July 2, 2012

Kleptomania

Per Wikipedia, "Kleptomania is an irresistible urge to steal items of trivial value.  People with this disorder are compelled to steal things, generally, but not limited to, objects of little or not significant value, such as pens, paper clips, paper and tape."

Ok - I wouldn't define myself as a klepto(the hubs may have a different opinion) and I can resist but I do occasionally, when at restaurants, take more straws than I need for my one drink and use them at home.  Mike doesn't usually use a straw so I usually bring his allotted straw home also.  It's just one of those things I guess...I have this big mug that I fill a few times a day with water so I need just the right straw that fits my mug.

My straw of choice??  Definitely Wendy's straws!!

Might I add that Mike even brings straws home occasionally just for me.  :)

Am I the only one that has an odd quirk like this??  Ummm...let me help you out...the correct answer is "No Kirsten, that's not weird at all!"  :)

No comments: