Saturday, September 1, 2012

first game of the season

There is no place like Nebraska
Good 'ole Nebraska U
Where the girls are the fairest
The boys are the squarest
Of any 'ole place that I know

There is no place like Nebraska
Where we're all true blue
We'll stick together 
Through all kinds of weather
It's good 'ole Nebraska U

Go Big Red!

If you think you're a Husker fan and don't know this song than I hate to tell you that you really aren't a Husker fan.  :)  I didn't even attend the University but I know it. 

Definitely wish I was in Nebraska today tailgating & watching the game with my family and friends for the season opener.  Instead, I'm throwing my own party (everyone I know in Santa Fe is out of town, including the hubs) right here at home.  I'll be cheering on the Cornhuskers from the comfort of my own couch!

No comments: