Monday, November 17, 2014

I don't mean to rub it in but...

Today my husband cooked breakfast, lunch, & is cooking dinner as we speak.  It is expected that Mike plan and prepare dinner on Monday & Tuesday and I have dinner Wednesday-Sunday.  The past few weeks he's also been cooking breakfast and today he cooked lunch.
Although I wish Mike had Saturday and Sunday's off like a "normal" person, it's nice not to have to think about dinner preparation on Monday's and Tuesday's, especially Monday's.  There's always a silver lining(Mike cooking for me) to a situation you don't love(Mike working Saturday's & Sunday's), isn't there? :)  All I want on Monday is to have a productive day at work so the last thing I want to do is think about dinner.

We all should count our blessings, right?  Mike is a pretty swell hubby!  He does things for me that he knows will make me happy.  Honestly, it make me feel really special that he goes out of his way to do little things for me that he knows I'll appreciate.


No comments: