Thursday, August 25, 2011

Guess what we're doing Saturday night

There is no place like Nebraska

Good 'ole Nebraska U

Where the girls are the farest

The boys are the squarest

Of any 'ole place that I knew



There is no place like Nebraska

Where we're all true blue

We'll stick together

Through all kinds of weather

It's good 'ole Nebraska U

Are singing along? My Grandma Chase taught me those words and I belt them out every time I hear the song.

If I can't be in Nebraska, Nebraska will come to me! We were just watching the news and there was a segment on University of New Mexico volleyball. Mike said, "I wonder if NE ever plays here." And literally 2 seconds later, the news guy said that UNM would be matched up with UNL this Saturday! Woohoo! Tickets are $5 so we are planning on going...you can only buy single tix in person prior to the game so they better have some available when we get there!


YAY!! SO excited to see the #5 rated NE volleyball team play!

Check out this nice article...the whole time I just kept saying "that's right UNM, you better be ready for us!!" Time to dust off my Husker gear!!


GO BIG RED!! GO BIG RED!! GO BIG RED!!