- There is so much dog hair in our house that it doesn't even bother me anymore if I find a stray dog hair on my dinner plate.
- I just recently started consistently washing my face at night before I go to bed. My sister's "secrets" blog actually jump started me to do it.
- I believed(for a very long time) that my father was a baseball player for the St. Louis Cardinals.
- I don't think I could live without a DVR now that I've had one the last 6 months.
- I pile clothes on my dresser(it's one of those short & long dresser's with a mirror) to the point that I can barely see the mirror sometimes. I know it's drives Mike crazy and I still do it. Ooopsies!
- I pick and chew on my cuticles until they bleed. It's a constant battle...a few steps forward, a few steps back. Maybe someday I will have pretty fingernails.
- I watch all the 'Real Housewives' shows on Bravo TV.
- Except for the fact of missing my family and friends, I'm so incredibly happy we made a decision to move to MD and then move to NM.
- People still mis-pronounce my name after 29 years and it drives me nuts but I normally don't say anything. It REALLY drives me crazy when people at work mis-spell it in an email response to me when they can see it plain as day in the body of the email.
- I LOVE sugar. Nerds, Starbursts, Spree, Sour Patch Kids, etc, etc. Yummy!
Well - I think that's enough for now. The list could probably go on and on.
How about you? Any 'dirty' little secrets you'd like to share??