Saturday, August 29, 2009

this week in pictures

First of all...2 weeks and 5 days 'til the big day! YAY!

Mike came home from running his errands on Friday with these lovely flowers for ME! Aren't they so pretty?? I love pink and I love my fiance!!
I got off work Thursday and came downstairs to see the Mike had updated our dry-erase calendar with part of the month of September. However, I noticed some interesting tasks(written in black) for the six days leading up to September 18(our wedding day).

10th - New Cell Phone
11th - Cancel Lease
14th - Sell Truck
15th - Close Bank Account
16th - Pack for Boulevard
17th - Leave Country
I told Mike that it was a little bit funny...but not really...and I'll be hiding his passport!! :)

This next picture isn't from this week but a few weeks ago after Brooke and I ran 13.1 miles for one of our long runs...I took my shoe off to reveal this--> kinda gross but too cool not to share. It drained nicely and I got some new running shoes!

I've been complaining about our living room decor(or lack there of) so we hung some pictures. Here is the before-->

Here is the after ~ It's not much but it helps to pull the room together a little bit and it makes me feel better, which is all that matters really.

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

1 comment:

Janna said...

Ouchie for your toe!!! I don't think I've ever had a blister that big! I like the pretty blog face lift AND how it matched the flowers Mike got you. ;o)