Monday, January 18, 2010

really people?!

Dear World,
Is it really necessary to text while you drive? It doesn't take a genius to figure out it's a dangerous idea, but now you have been told about all these horrible accidents/deaths caused by someone texting while driving and you STILL do it? Not to mention that many states(including MD ~ or maybe it was just my county) are enacting laws to 'outlaw' texting while driving. Seriously people! You can wait the 5-10 minutes until you reach your destination to send that text. Or, if it's that important, PULL OVER!
Maybe you don't care about your life/family(or whoever is in the car with you) but I don't want the people I love to get injured due to your stupidity!
I'm no saint ~ I did it at one time too people...make a choice like I did and stop putting yourself and others at risk!

Sincerely,
Kirsten

No comments: