Saturday, May 8, 2010

and the murderer was...

Based on our calendar(we write everything we do, individually or together, on a dry-erase calendar each month so we can keep track of each other), Mike had marked Friday for going out to dinner at 6pm since I had to coach Poms on my actual birthday. Mike is always full of surprises so I had no idea where we were going for dinner until we arrived. We ended up at Blair Mansion Restaurant in Silver Spring, MD. They had the menu outside and I eyed it as we walked in and was definitely looking forward to a lovely meal...YUMMY! But when we entered, the hostess asked if we were "there for the show?" Mike said "yes." We were there for the Murder Mystery Dinner Theater!!! SWEET! We had hors d’oeuvres and a delicious buffet, then the show started at 8:30pm. It was a lot of fun and lots of laughs. They also announced my name as one of the birthday celebrations, I received a birthday cake, and the room sang 'Happy Birthday' to all the birthday parties there. Awww...so nice!

I definitely would love to go back again to enjoy the food and watch another show.
Thanks for making my birthday so special Mike! You're the best hubs EVER! :)

No comments: