Monday, July 5, 2010

I'll have a...

...Grande Skinny Iced Caramel Latte please!

This is my new obsession from Starbucks and I'm not even a "huge" coffee drinker. One of my Poms parents bought me a gift card to Starbucks as a thank you for coaching her daughter. It was one of the sweetest things.
So ~ I know that there are so many high calorie coffee drinks out there but the above tastes so delicious and it's low in calories and fat. I'm telling you, it's like having dessert!

Don't make fun but ~ I also just recently learned(by our friend Jayme who was just recently visiting) that ordering something 'skinny' means that it comes with nonfat milk and sugar free syrups. And here I've been ordering 'Grande Iced Caramel Latte with skim milk and sugar free syrup' and could have just been saying 'skinny.'

MMmmm...it's delicious! Give it a try!

1 comment:

Janna said...

That sounds pretty tasty! It'd have to be a decaf for me . . . I had a frapp. last week in the early afternoon and was still wide awake after midnight. Sure was tasty though! ;o)