Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Is it bad that I'm leaving the lights off and I'm not going to answer the door for any trick-or-treaters tonight? I feel sort of bah humbug but seriously...I kind of feel like it's un-safe to knock on strangers doors and I don't want to deal with my curious pups or any escapes out of the front-door that they might be planning. I realize I trick-or-treated when I was younger but I sorted of think these days that parents should take their kids to safe treating zones.(like your local mall or some schools sponsor trick or treating too) That said though, I don't have kids so what do I know? I'm sure there are very safe communities out there and I feel our subdivision is extremely safe but I think for my own safety, I'll keep the door closed tonight. (not to mention, if I buy candy, it'd be gone by the time my first trick-or-treater arrived.) :)

Hope you all have a safe Halloween!

No comments: