Monday, April 11, 2011

good grief

OH MY GOLLY ~ Someone please tell me what's wrong with my dog??

The pepcid/baby food/dog food combo back-fired this morning with a vomitting spell. I cannot take it any longer. We'll see how the pepcid/cottage cheese/dog food combo goes tonight...it may be back to the vet tomorrow.

I'm an emotional disaster. Not only am I upset that Boulevard has been ill for 2 weeks and 2 days but I'm so frustrated with the whole thing, which is adding to my emotional craziness. Not to mention we have travels coming up so trying to arrange for someone to dog-sit is an additional stress I didn't anticipate. UGH!

Ok - back to work I go. Late evening/night of working today. Too much to do...but don't take this as a complaint. I would much rather have a little too much to do than not enough. :) And...I can do it all from the comfort of my house and pajamas.

1 comment:

Janna said...

Awww your poor little dog--I wish they could figure out what is wrong! How very frustrating. I hope things turn around for him soon. :o(