Saturday, August 20, 2011

Nothing too exciting to post

Date: August 20, 2011
Time: 7:13 Mountain time
What'd I just do: Checked my work email and probably need to spend a few hours "at" work tomorrow
What'd I do today: Got up at 6:30 and went to Indian Market(huge event) and the Farmers market this morning with Mike before he went to work. I went to Starbucks and enjoyed a skinny caramel latte and read my book for a few hours.
What am I doing tomorrow: Running 9 miles, making some cinnamon swirl protein bread(if I can find a grocery store that sells a big pkg of Ideal), and hopefully finishing my book.
What happened last night: We found out our drainage in our back yard works great...the storm we had was crazy!
What's Stu doing right now: laying on the bed next to me.
What's Blvd doing: laying in Ranger's kennel in the loft.
What did I just do that is really annoying: wrote this post with the iPad...think I'll stick with the normal computer when I can. IPad was not very conducive to blog writing.

Have a great Saturday evening!

1 comment:

Beth said...

In 2 weeks, I may be the very proud owner of an iPad2 too! We are still in first place and even though I am not currently losing weight, my partner is dropping weight like melted butter! YAY!!!

Oh, I like this post, I think I may have to "steal" one of your ideas for once!

hehehe

Love you and miss you tons! Christmas can't get here fast enough!