Tuesday, May 1, 2012

travel memories

I know you're probably saying, "Two blogs by Kirsten in one day?"  Writing about our upcoming vacation made me think of my morning ritual(green tea and/or coffee) and my favorite mugs I drink from.

After we moved to D.C. I started collecting Starbucks mugs representing all the places we have travelled.  Some places we go do not have mugs :( but here is my collection.  You can probably guess that the D.C. mug was my first and the only one that I personally have not travelled to get is the Puerto Vallarta mug(it was a gift from Mike's parents)...that said, though, I can't wait to have the opportunity to travel to Puerto Vallarta.

Top Row: San Diego, Colorado, England
Middle Row: Playa del Carmen, Puerto Vallarta, Cancun, Paris, France
Bottom Row: Arizona, Washington D.C, New Mexico, Las Vegas, New York, London

We have an exciting trip in the Fall planned of cruising the Mediterranean so I'll probably need an extra suitcase to bring home all my new mgs.  :)

No comments: