Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Boulevard!

Today is one of our baby's 4th birthday! Happy Birthday Boulevard! We love you!(Even though you do coat everything we own in yellow dog hair!) :)

A few changes will be occurring in our household over the next week or two. Mike will FINALLY be done with field training which means he will be getting a consistent schedule. Yes, you heard me correctly, a consistent schedule! Up until this point, Mike has been changing schedules and stations every two weeks. I know he really wants to work nights on Sat, Sun, Mon, and every other Tues(night pay and Sunday pay) but I secretly hope he gets nights on Wed, Thurs, Fri, and every other Tues, just for the fact that it will work with my schedule better. Which leads to my changes... I will have cheerleading/poms every Wednesday, volleyball practice on Thursday's, and volleyball games on Friday's. So you see why I selfishly want him to work on the same nights I have all of those things...then we can spend time together on his days off.

I had Book & Cook club yesterday and I'm still loving that. One of our March meetups is to go to a restaurant and the chef is going to teach us to make a couple Indian dishes. It's a little pricey so I'm not sure I'm going to go but really want to. I'm also going to see Ani Defranco at the 9:30 Club(http://www.930.com/) in D.C. on March 6th with a few girls. I'm looking forward to it as long as someone else drives me. :)

1 comment:

Janna said...

Happy b-day to the doggie. ;o) I can't blame you for hoping Mike gets the schedule you want--it would be MUCH more conducive to quality time. ;o)