Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Mike!

Today is Mike's 27th birthday! This is one of my favorite days of each year because Mike and I are the same age for the next 3 months. If you only knew how much he torments me about how old I am and that I'm older than he is, you would understand why this is one of my favorite days of the year. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE! Since Mike has to work today, we went out this past Friday to Victoria's Gastro Pub (http://www.victoriagastropub.com/) it was an amazing place to eat. For any future visitors to the our household, we will defnitely need to go there to eat. Very cool place! :)
Besides Mike's very special birthday, today was "happy haircut" day for me. I found an amazing hair place that I will definitely continue to go to. The before pic is above and here is the after pic.

3 comments:

Janna said...

LOVE the new haircut!! I've been feeling the itch to do something different with mine again. You'll have to let me know how you like short layers around your face. I always love how it looks, but am afraid it will drive me crazy to have hair always "touching" my face. But perhaps I am the only weirdo about hair on my face. ;o)

Mike and Kirsten said...

Thanks! I think I like it. It's angled down from the back to the front so it's taking some getting used to. I tried styling it today and it turned out ok. I'm just not used to the blow drying with a round brush. My old straight/long hair was pretty low maintenance. I don't mind the hair around my face but I'm had something similar surrounding my face for a long time so I'm probably used to it. You just have to train yourself not to push it behind your ears. :) Ok...this post is long enough.

Stacey said...

Ooh la la...I do like the new hair.